House St. Clair: Oh boy! Or, Why I need to win the lottery.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Oh boy! Or, Why I need to win the lottery.

I made the mistake of looking at HistoricProperties.com today. And that is when I decided that I really need to win the lottery.

Or maybe all of us housebloggers can go in together to buy this. There are only 60 bedrooms, so we'd have to share, but I'm sure we could convert something, like a carriage house, or something. We'd also have to share the title of baron, too.

Oh, wait a second, maybe we wouldn't have to share--there are "numerous solid oak libraries" too. I'd take one of those. You all can fight over the rest of it. :)

(Honestly, I can't imagine that it only has 60 bedrooms!)

Hey--there are even bungalows, and apartments, too! I'm sure we'd all fit. So, what do you say? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. P in Jackson said...

Wow. It's hard to believe that it only costs $9,300,000.00!!!!!!

I mean, put it into perspective. Ken Lay's houses would cost about 1/2 what this palace costs and look what you get in return. There is NO comparison!

I'm with you, I'll take one of the libraries too!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

If I were a movie star, I would so snap it up in an instant.

I agree with you--that is a 'cheap' price, really. I mean, they even say it on the website-- $2.44 a square foot!

They should let people buy square feet of it like those square feet of the moon or whatever. :)

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home